To the Shongum Sportsmen's Association Website!
We are a member owned and operated NRA sporting club located in North Warren County, New Jersey. We were founded in 1981 when the
Comanche Bowmen (est. 1953) and
the Paper Punchers (est. 1969) merged.
Members, Please Go To The By-Laws Page To View The Latest.
New NJ Permit to Carry Qualification Course!
Please see details on the Training Page
Here Are The Updated Range Rules. [PDF]
Contact President@shongum.org with your questions.
Fire Wood For Sale: > Details <
Found Items at the Range: Check Lost and Found Section - Members Only Section
The purpose of this organization is to encourage the lawful use and safe and proper handling of firearms and archery equipment to provide a climate for the improvement of marksmanship among citizens of the United States. We actively support the conservation of wildlife through hunting and other methods. Our objective and purpose is to further the development of honesty, good fellowship, self-discipline, team play and self-reliance, which are the essentials of good sportsmanship and the foundation of true patriotism.
- Club is situated on over 90 acres in beautiful North Warren County
- We have 3 outdoor ranges, an indoor range, a club house, and Hunting & Archery
- 100yd range has 20 shooting stations, portable frames can be used to shoot < 100 yds
- Trap range has 4 voice activated trap houses
- 50ft indoor pistol, pellet, & 22 rifle range w/ 15 ports. State of the art non-recirculating ventilation system
- Clubhouse with meeting area, satellite TV, wireless internet, snack & soda machines, cooking facilities, open 24 hrs
- We are an NRA club offering NRA training
- We offer extensive women and youth programs
Black Powder -- 1st Sun 10:00am
CMP Rife Match -- 4th Sun 9am
Cowboy Action -- 2nd Sun 8am
USPSA -- 1st Sat 9am
Junior League -- Fri 7pm
Pistol League -- Tue 5pm
Trap -- Sun 10am, Tue 9am & Fri 7pm
Women’s League -- Last Wed 8pm
E-Board Meeting -- 1st Mon 7:30pm
Club Meeting -- 3rd Wed 7:30pm
Interested in joining the Shongum Sportsmenís Association? Have questions about our club? Contact us today!
Also, be sure to check out these helpful links for related websites.